Other features include:
– Pull Pin Activation
– Batteries Included
– 5 Year Warranty
– Size (95mm x 35mm x 15mm)
– Separate Key-Ring
- Simply pull the ripcord for an ear piercing alarm. Police and security advisors recommend the use of personal alarms to minimise the threat of assault, rape, animal attack and obscene phone calls.
- The alarm is supplied with batteries. Do not activate the alarm unnecessarily, in particular take care to avoid endangering small children and pets.
- The alarm must be accessible when carrying, the keychain allows you to attach the alarm to your keys for ease of use. The alarm produces an extremely loud and powerful siren of 140 decibels.
- Protect yourself from dangerous situations with this multifunctional alarm which also features a torch. Supplied with batteries.
THESE POLICE PREFERRED PERSONAL ALARMS HAVE A SEPARATE KEYRING TO THE ACTIVATION PIN. SO UNLIKE COMPETITORS (WHO RECOMMEND THROWING THE ALARM TO THE FLOOR IN AN EMERGENCY!!!!) WITH THIS ALARM YOU CAN SIMPLY THROW THE PIN AWAY. KEEPING THE ALARM AND YOUR KEYS ON YOUR PERSON.
HAVING A SEPARATE KEYRING TO THE ACTIVATION PIN ALSO AVOIDS
FALSE ACTIVATION WHICH MAY DISCOURAGE PEOPLE TO CARRY AN ALARM.
THESE ALARMS ARE POLICE PREFERRED FOR A REASON. RELY ON THE BEST
Crime prevention advice from Greater Manchester Police: